In a world full of distractions and interruptions, it can be difficult to keep up with your audience.
Whether you’re trying to connect with clients or customers, there are many tactics that you can employ in order to maintain the connection.
These 9 helpful website and blog tips will help you build stronger connections with potential and current customers.
1. Keep It Consistent – Make sure every page on your website is consistent; this includes the font typeface as well as colors, layout design, imagery, etc…
2. Don’t use a stock image for your website’s header – it will look unoriginal
3. Make sure the content on your site is relevant to what you are selling or promoting.
4. Check all of your spelling and grammar before publishing.
5. Use a professional-looking font that matches the style of your company.
6. Make sure there is enough white space on the page, so people can focus on reading without being distracted by other things like ads or images.
7. Include testimonials from happy customers in order to build trust with potential clients.
8. Don’t Be Monotonous.
9. Keep Your Content Fresh – Refresh content regularly so visitors feel like they’re seeing something new when they come back again and again.
When you design your website, keep in mind that consistency is key. This includes the font typeface as well as colors, layout design, imagery, and so on.
Don’t use a stock image for your site’s blogs – it will look unoriginal.
Make sure all of the content on your blog is relevant to what you’re selling or promoting and make sure there are no typos or grammar mistakes before publishing anything. Your fonts should also match the style of your company – have fun with it if you are brave enough. Finally, be consistent with your blogging. Google will reward you for consistent nature and website use.